The days when you had to hand wash clothes are long gone. Washing machines have revolutionized how we do our laundry. If you are looking to buy a washing machine or replace the one you already have, you know that there are so many choices out there that it is hard to make a final decision.
Here are the factors you should keep in mind before buying a washing machine:
- Size of the family: You need to account for the size of your family. You need a bigger size washing machine if you have a huge family. A smaller capacity is fine for a couple or single people. To figure out what capacity you’ll need is to understand 1 kg = 5 shirts or 1 shirt+1 pair of jeans or 2 bath towels. Therefore you need to decide how much laundry you’re going to do at a time.
- Washing machine type: There are two types of washing machine– semi automatic washing machine and fully automatic washingmachine. The semi automatic has a separate washer and dryer. You have to estimate the water level, how much detergent to put in and how long to wash it for. The washing machine does not have any smart features. The fully automatic washing machine, on the other hand, is extremely smart. The top load and front load both have numerous features and options that make your life infinitely easier. The washer and dryer are not separate in the fully automatic machines. Therefore you do not have to do much except push a few buttons to get your laundry done.
- Available space in your house: Getting a washing machine also means having to connect inlet and outlet pipes and having adequate space for the machine. Both the semi automatic and front load are very huge machines and take up a lot of space. The top load fully automatic washing machine is very compact and does not take up a lot of space.
- Energy-efficient: Be aware of the running cost of the washing machine. The semi automatic does not take up a lot of power whereas the fully automatic consumes a lot more energy. Between the top load and the front load, the front load washing machine is more energy efficient. Thus, if this factor is important to you, choose a correct option.
- Washing machine price: The main thing that is important when it comes to buying a washing machine is the price. The semi automaticwashing machine is the cheapest of the lot. You can easily afford it even if your budget is really low. The fully automatic washingmachine is more expensive than semi automatic but ultimately save you a lot of guesswork and hard work.
- Washing machine online: The best place to buy a washing machine is online. Online shopping is so convenient not to mention the attractive dismounts and offers that you can avail of. Even if you want a fully automatic washing machine and cannot afford it, you can get it on EMI or no-cost EMI.