LONDON, March 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Den in Tokyo has secured the No.1 spot at the Asia’s 50 Very best Eating places 2022 awards ceremony, sponsored by S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna. The prestigious checklist was uncovered now at simultaneous functions throughout Asia in Bangkok, Macau and Tokyo.
For the entire 1-50 listing, make sure you perspective in this article.
- Now in its 10th year, the 2022 listing welcomes a file 16 new entries. Japan potential customers with 11 entries, followed by Thailand with 9 and Singapore with 7
- Debuting on the record at No.14, Villa Aida in Wakayama, Japan, promises the Optimum New Entry Award, sponsored by Aspire Lifestyles
- Climbing 14 locations to No.13, Ode in Tokyo wins the Maximum Climber Award
- David Lai of Hong Kong’sNeighborhood claims the peer-voted Inedit Damm Chefs’ Preference Award
- Odette in Singapore is this year’s receiver of the Gin Mare Artwork of Hospitality Award
- Mume in Taipei wins the Flor de Caña Sustainable Restaurant Award
- Maira Yeo from Cloudstreet in Singapore earns the title of Asia’sIdeal Pastry Chef, sponsored by Valrhona
In proclaiming the No.1 location, Den earns the dual titles of The Best Restaurant in Asia, sponsored by S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna and The Very best Cafe in Japan. Opened in 2007, Den demonstrates the individuality of its chef-proprietor, Zaiyu Hasegawa. Having a playful, personal technique to kaiseki cuisine, Hasegawa and his workforce delight diners with creative displays and stunning twists on classic dishes. After entering Asia’s 50 Ideal Restaurants checklist in 2016 at No.37, Den to start with appeared on The World’s 50 Most effective Dining places listing the adhering to calendar year, mounting to No.11 in 2021.
Den is joined in the top rated three by Bangkok’sSorn (No.2), which statements the title of The Ideal Cafe in Thailand for the initially time, and Florilège (No.3) in Tokyo, Japan.
Soon after using the No.1 location in 2021, The Chairman in Hong Kong moves to No.5, retaining the title of The Most effective Restaurant in China for a third 12 months.
William Drew, Director of Written content for Asia’s 50 Finest Dining establishments, suggests: “This calendar year, Den has been crowned No.1 in Asia in recognition of its unique mix of custom, innovation and playfulness. We are delighted to showcase all the dining establishments on the 2022 record and the personal award winners, who inspire us with their creativity, resilience and ability.”
Photograph – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1775729/50_Finest_Zaiyu_Hasegawa.jpg
PDF – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1773495/50_Best_Asia.pdf
Symbol – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1746199/50_Ideal_Asia_2022_Emblem.jpg
View original articles to obtain multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/information-releases/den-in-tokyo-secures-the-no1-place-as-the-list-of-asias-50-greatest-dining establishments-2022-is-uncovered-301512704.html
Supply 50 Greatest