Which is the greater brag for a prospective buyer: That previous Portland Timbers star midfielder Diego Valeri lived in the contemporary property at 10400 N.W. Cornell Road just west of Portland or that the team’s “greatest player” still left his soccer subject setup guiding in the yard?
The .36-acre, fenced house could provide as “your own athletics facility,” with its lap pool, designed-in sizzling tub and trampoline, claims Brian Pienovi of Windermere Realty Trust, who co-listed the property on Friday, March 4, with his broker son, Andrew Pienovi.
Men and women with an energetic way of life will value the outside living space less than a pergola on the key level and a lined balcony with a fire pit off the primary suite, provides Brian Pienovi.
The inquiring rate: $1,199,000.
Valeri bought the dwelling new in 2017 for $910,000, in accordance to community records. At the time, he was previously on his way to being a person of the most embellished and popular players in franchise history.
Valeri, now 35, gained MLS Newcomer of the 12 months in 2013, MLS Cup MVP in 2015 and MLS MVP in 2017, when he scored 21 goals and notched 11 assists. He acquired three MLS Greatest XI honors, in 2013, 2014 and 2017, according to OregonLive.
His transfer to Club Atletico Lanus, his boyhood club in Argentina, in January 2022 ended a nine-calendar year run putting on inexperienced and gold in which Valeri scored 100 objectives and 104 assists across all competitions.
He departs as the Timbers’ common-period leader in targets (86), assists (91) and points (263). He also ranks next on the club’s all-time checklist for online games performed (262) and commences (230).
As section of Valeri’s transfer, the Timbers will participate in Lanus in a testimonial welcoming match at Providence Park in 2023, with “El Maestro” participating in with every single workforce for a fifty percent. After his retirement, Valeri will turn into a Timbers ambassador, the group claimed.
Through his time in Portland, Valeri led the Timbers to 3 MLS Cup appearances, which incorporated a title in 2015. In 2020, MLS named Valeri to its “The 25 Greatest record,” which regarded the 25 most embellished and impactful gamers in league history.
The two-tale, customized house in Washington County’s Cedar Mill area has 3,729 sq. toes of living place. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bogs. The 5-foot, 10-inch soccer player entered into rooms with ceilings that are 10 feet significant.
— Janet Eastman and staff members reports
More on the Portland and Oregon genuine estate marketplace:
• Oregon compounds with many dwellings for sale: Barns, ponds and a spot for just about every relatives member
• Portland estate with ‘Brady Bunch’ break up-degree property and coronary heart-formed winery will get offer in 10 days
• Furnished Pearl District penthouse for sale at $5,695,000: Almost everything goes to the new proprietor, apart from the artwork
• Storied Portland Heights mansion on a triple great deal is for sale at $3,250,000
• Greatest Portland true estate bidding wars of 2021: Households that offered up to $605,000 in excess of asking selling price
• Portland area’s housing market place frustrated purchasers with skyrocketing prices, several alternatives in 2021
• Most well known Oregon houses for sale in 2021: Oddball to oceanfront, teardowns to about-the-best mansions ended up most-considered actual estate listings this calendar year
• Investigation finds property house owners in Portland’s most numerous, gentrifying spots most difficult strike by code violation fines
• Initial-time millennial property purchasers encounter dollars-prosperous infant boomers: ‘Hang in there’